, registration number: 261191-10828, registered address: Baznīcas iela 11-12, Salaspils, LV-2121 (https://karinatonne.com
Personal data we collect
Personal data means the information related to an identifiable or identified natural person. The following information about the User is being compiled:
(a) Language you use on the https://karinatonne.com websites;
(c) ID number of your device;
(d) The type of operating system of your device;
(e) Your e-mail,number;
How personal data are collectedWe can:
(a) receive additional personal information from third parties (Google Analytics);
(b) collect information about your location, history of visits, search history and uploads to the https://karinatonne.com
websites when you use offers on the https://karinatonne.com
websites through a mobile phone or a different device used to visit the https://karinatonne.com
(c) receive information about the person’s e-mail address, with the consent of the person, if the person has applied;
(d) request personal information (given name, surname, phone number and/or e-mail address if you leave your suggestions, feedback and complaints on our website, in order to contact you.
Please be informed that when using other services of third parties in order to use the https://karinatonne.com
websites, such platforms, applications or services may have their own special privacy policies which govern the use of personal data.
For what purposes we use your personal datahttps://karinatonne.com
uses personal data only if we have a legal basis to do so and only for the following purposes:
(a) to procure operations and improve the https://karinatonne.com
websites, and to introduce new features and technologies based on our legitimate interest in improving the quality of our services. We are interested in providing you with the widest and most personalized range of services possible;
(b) to provide User support, based on your consent when you approach us seeking support, as well as our legitimate interest to improve the quality of our services;
(c) to check and verify the information in the Users’ profiles based on our legitimate interest to identify the particular User. In certain cases, we have the right to protect our legitimate interests if you have filed a claim about our activities;
(d) for communication (using notifications on mobile devices) and to provide additional information about https://karinatonne.com
, its offers, planned changes, improvements, questionnaires, administrative or other notifications that might be of interest to you based on your consent to receive such communications;
(e) to keep statistics about the Users as well as to transfer such statistics to service providers based on our legitimate interest to ensure further development and maintenance of the https://karinatonne.com
(f) to ensure our day-to-day activities, for example, to administer, maintain and analyze the https://karinatonne.com
websites, to prevent fraud or to ensure compliance with provisions of the effective laws based on the duty imposed on us to comply with requirements of the provisions of law and necessity to ensure operation and development of the https://karinatonne.com
websites;How long https://karinatonne.com stores your data
In order to protect the legal interests of https://karinatonne.com
when conducting a legitimate interest assessment to determine whether the interests of https://karinatonne.com
are more important than the interests and fundamental rights of individuals, personal data may be stored for 5 (five) years after the termination of processing. We process your personal data only as long as we have a legal basis for this. The following circumstances may affect the storage period of your personal data:
- the periods laid down in laws, within which we can pursue our legitimate interests (for example, bring a claim to court or file an objection to a claim you have filed);
- an obligation laid down in laws to store personal data for a specified period (for example, in relation to tax payments and accounting documents);
- as long as your consent to the appropriate processing of personal data is valid, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of your personal data.
If the aforementioned conditions for the processing of your personal data cease to exist, your personal data will be irrevocably erased/destroyed and/or anonymized.When and why https://karinatonne.com transfers personal data
We may transfer your personal data in individual cases and only to the extent that is necessary for other companies – personal data controllers with which we have a contractual relationship and with which we have ensured that the relevant security requirements for sending and receiving personal data are met in order to ensure the performance of services in line with the following:
(a) to partners of https://karinatonne.com
or advertisers, event and advertising agencies, public relations and digital service agencies, including companies representing Facebook, Google Analytics
and other brands, as well as mobile and e-mail marketing service providers. Information is transmitted only to the extent necessary to ensure the functionality of the https://karinatonne.com
(b) to carry out mergers of companies, acquisitions of companies or other activity related to the operations of https://karinatonne.com
By using the https://karinatonne.com
Your rights and safety of personal data
To ensure the proper processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, which you can exercise in relation to your personal data. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information.You have the right:
- to access your personal data from your mobile application account as well as to request information about the personal data processed by us that are of direct relevance to you
- to request the rectification of your personal data if you believe that the personal data processed by us are incorrect, incomplete or inappropriate. You have the right to request the updating or rectification of your personal data;
- to withdraw your consent. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time;
- to object to the processing of your personal data or to restrict it. If we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to our processing of such data. After receiving your objections to the processing of personal data by us on the basis of our legitimate interests, we will no longer process your personal data or restrict their processing unless we can justify the processing of your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interests or our right to protect our legitimate interests;
- to request the erasure of your personal data if you believe that we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which they were obtained, or if you withdraw your consent or in other cases when we are not bound by an obligation to store your personal data for certain purposes established by laws.
In order to guarantee the integrity and safety of the processed personal data as well as in order to prevent loss, modification and/or unauthorized access by third parties, https://karinatonne.com
has introduced necessary legal and technical measures so that your personal data are always kept safe.
To ensure access to personal data by authorized persons only as well as to prevent unauthorized disclosure or use of personal data, we use various security technologies and have implemented appropriate procedures.Cookie Use Policy
When you use the https://karinatonne.com
websites, we collect, automatically or by electronic means, certain information by using such tools as cookies, web browser analytics and web server logs. When you use the https://karinatonne.com
websites and applications, your web browser and devices contact our servers and the servers operated by our partners and service providers in order to coordinate and keep record of activities and satisfy your request for services and information.
Information from cookies and related technologies is stored on web server logs, as well as in cookies stored on your computer or mobile devices, and then transmitted back to the https://karinatonne.com
websites using your computer or mobile devices. These servers and cookies are administered by us, our partners or Service Providers
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used to improve the performance of websites and also to provide certain information to website owners.
There are several categories of cookies:
- necessary cookies enable our websites to function correctly and in a way that is convenient for you. If you do not agree with the use of such cookies, you will not be able to use our websites or you will face serious difficulties when using them. Necessary cookies do not collect your personal data;
- performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example, by recording the web pages you visit, which allows us to improve the performance and functionality of the website. Performance cookies do not collect your personal data;
- functional cookies allow the website to remember all preferences you choose, such as text size or language, so that we can provide you with a better website experience. Functional cookies collect your personal data;
- third-party cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our website and tailor it to your interests and needs, for example by allowing you to watch videos on YouTube or Vimeo. Third party cookies may collect your personal information depending on their type.
All cookies can be divided into the following types depending on how long the cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device:
- session cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device only during the corresponding web browser session, that is until you leave our website;
- persistent cookies are stored in your web browser for a certain time after the end of the session unless you delete them.
The cookies we use allow us to authenticate you and to process statistics about the use of our website and visits to specific pages. Activated cookies allow us to recognize your web browser and provide you with certain additional functions.
- to create/maintain your session on our website;
- to provide statistics on website visits;
- to remember your screen settings (preferences), such as the selected language;
- to remember whether you gave your consent to the use of our cookies on this website or not;
- to compile information about the use of the website, which allows us to analyze how well our website suits your needs and to make any necessary improvements.
Registered address: Baznīcas iela 11-12, Salaspils, LV-2121
Phone: +371 22084661
This Policy is approved and comes into effect on 16.09.2022